ON WINGS OF FAITH



With JOY and Thanksgiving I can share "GOD'S HEART" and plan over my life... 
GOD WILLING :)


Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...


Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be "preached" in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.


For the next 3 months I will be going to different Ministries To up-root, plant and receive anything the Lord has for me in this season... One of the things is joining in on the 40 day Fasting & Prayer with "Lou Engle" towards 11:11:11 and then going to -THE CALL- www.thecall.com  I trust that the Lord has birthed in me the importance of PRAYER for NATIONS including S.A... "PREPARING THE BRIDE OF CHRIST"  I also trust that this time set aside will be  in Kansas city with IHOP "International House of Prayer"

Then after a great longing for many years I do feel it's finally time for me to get the "SEED" of YWAM "Youth with a Mission"   www.fireandfragrance.com into my TREE and do the DTS "Discipleship Training School"  This will open even more DOORS for me into the NATIONS to for fill the CALLING GOD has for me. After much prayer and thought I've decided to join the Harrisburg Team in Pensilvania, most of the Leaders there also did Circuit Riders and it felt like the right thing to do and join a team with the same DNA of Circuit Riders www.thecircuitrider.com and saints with 100% HEARTS running after JESUS! 

OUR IDENTITY: The manifestation of the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-24)


OUR ANOINTING: The Seven Spirits of God (Isaiah 11:2).

OUR PURPOSE: Witnessing the divine character of JESUS (Col 1:27)

For all of this to happen, I need fellow believers, friends, family and Saints to help me -financially monthly- or how ever the Lord leads you to walk this Highway with me in the Kingdom and to support me as Missionary.


I've worked it out and I will need +/- $700 pm (+/-R5 000pm)  for the next 3 months and then additional $2700 (R18 900)  for DTS YWAM starting in January which will cover board,housing & schooling from Jan-April 2012


I would appreciate it if everyone will ask the Lord in Prayer in which ever way possible you would be able to help me, to Release me in the Calling that The Lord has for me, know that through your help that you are also
 co -laboring with me in "FAITH" and doing the work that is needed to be done for the preparation of the Coming of our King!

Philippians 1:20

As it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body,whether by life or by death.








Much love in Christ
XXX
Anja Maree

Please click on the link below if you would like to make a donation securely through Paypal


SOUTH AFRICA       FNB Check: 54331157353 BC: 200407

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"