Kingdom Marriage Journey

Let me start by sharing my Kingdom Marriage story:

For ten years, I've been speaking about and dreaming of  marriage as a vessel for Christ's centrality, emphasising the union between a couple as a cornerstone for RESTORING THE EARTH. Then, in 2020, following a series of God-orchestrated events, I entered into my own kingdom marriage.

It all began with a powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit. At 34, I was working with YWAM in Kansas City when, along with my roommates, we locked ourselves in our room on January 26, 2012, declaring to God, "We won't budge until You enter the room." And He did, just a minute  before midnight, igniting a seven-day period of supernatural encounter. During this time, I found myself getting revelation upon revelation from God  about kingdom marriage.

"Kingdom marriage is about a man and a woman in complete union with God, reflecting the Trinity on earth. It's about being the face of God to humanity, walking in the fruit of the Spirit,  with the banner of LOVE 1 Corinthians 13 over them. As a couple you will be bridging cities,  nations, ministries, and businesses. These marriages are ordained by God, rooted in His word, where the bride of Christ stands firm in her IDENTITY  as God's beloved."

 If you think back of the Garden of Eden,  Adam & Eve basically projected that what God had provided for them in the garden is not enough.  So when Satan presented himself to  them saying, if you eat of 'this tree' you will become LIKE GOD, they forgot who they were and didn't believe  the fullness that already existed inside of them. ( Their TRUE IDENTITY IN GOD )  so they reached. I see so many times how we are still reaching for more things and realms and revelation  when actually it all already exists within.  All God wants is for us to realise that we are truly HIS BELOVED'S, true intimacy!  ( no fluff) 

Although single at the time, God compelled me to speak out about Kingdom marriage and the revelations that he gave.

That encounter with the Holy Spirit marked a pivotal moment in my life, one I still commemorate nearly a decade later. It was then that I received the first sign about my future spouse—someone else who'd encountered the Spirit on that significant date 26 January 2012. 

Following this experience, I felt called to proclaim God's truth about kingdom marriage boldly. And God's instruction was clear: stand on Mount Zion in Israel, clad in a wedding dress, and decree about kingdom marriage. So, six months later, I found myself in Israel, obeying His command on Roshe Shanna 2012. However, I overlooked a crucial detail: the dress, due to a wound in my own heart and justifying that it will be ok if I only put on a purple dress representing Royalty and not a actual Wedding Dress. 

So 3 years later in 2015, God asked me if I will go back to Israel and make the decree again, this time from Mount Carmel with an actual wedding dress on. Trusting in Him, I awaited a dress back in South Africa as I stated to my mother, if God wants me to make this decree in a wedding dress, he will surely provide a wedding dress for me,  a hour later I received a phone call from USA from my friend Christina that the Lord has spoken to her and asked her to fly to South Africa and make me a wedding dress.  I was completely blown away by the phone call,  as we continued talking she added that he says it's not for the decree I was about to go make in Israel but for my actual wedding day.  My mother's faith in God's provision went from 0 -100 in just a hour as she witnessed it.  Christina added that I believe you will be gifted material in Israel that I would be able to make your wedding dress with in South Africa in September 2015. 

 So here I was heading to Israel in April  (Nissan ) 2015 on a word of the Lord, I contacted the ANCJ - All nations Convocation Jerusalem as I knew they had done a opening evening with many wedding dresses in the past and my friend Kate Hess said you welcome to come and get a dress from the ministry.  When I arrived in Jerusalem at the ministry Kate & Tom  had left on a ministry trip but she left me a GIFT, The most beautiful wedding material with a note:  I bought this for a bride to be not knowing who it's for and God told me to gift it to you. ( she had no idea that I was trusting the Lord for material in Jerusalem)  I remember that day so well I was laughing and crying all at the same time. The word of Christina came true and I was able to take the material back to South Africa with me after I made the decree.  I had a friend and my aunt and niece joining me from South Africa to witness what the Lord told me to decree.   And as I stood on Mount Carmel, clad in a wedding dress from the ANCJ , I felt a shift—a season of wholeness dawned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"