"LADY IN WAITING"

To all my Beautiful single lady (and guy) friends in waiting...

It's been such an AMAZING 2010, The Lord was truly felt and seen through last year being good memories or bad memories, Jesus was there to hold our hands through ALL of it :)

I started a Fasting & Prayer day on Monday's: Phil 4:6  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be  made known to God.  for all my friends being in the position of "WAITING" It actually started with all my Single Girl friends being ready for marriage but as the months continued I found myself surrounded by quite a number of people being in a waiting period...

Waiting to be married
Waiting to fall pregnant
Waiting to get a job
Waiting to finish their Studies
Waiting to finish School
Waiting for the release of their calling
Waiting to step out in obedience
Waiting....
Waiting...
Waiting...
-So for anyone of you in which area this is-

  • GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR...                                                              How amazingly true is this, in 1 Peter 5:10 it says:" But the God of all grace, He calling us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a little, He will perfect, confirm, strengthen,and establish you."



  • THERE WILL BE GRACE IN THE WAITING IF IT'S A PROMISE OF GOD...

Col 1:11  Being empowered with all power, according to the might of His glory, to all patience and long-suffering with joyfulness
Ex 33:12-13 Moses found Grace in God's sight, Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found grace in Your sight , make me see now Your ways, that I may know You, that I may find grave in Your sight.

We have to TRUST God that he has only Good things in mind for us, even if it doesn't feel that way!



  • WE HAVE TO TRUST GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT...

Col 1:17 He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.
Micah 7:7  Therefore I will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my Salvation. MY GOD WILL HEAR ME!

Prov 3:5-6 says: Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.


I know that GOD is FAITHFUL and TRUE... Numb 23:19  God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?


Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for god to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

2 Cor 5:7 WE NEED TO WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT!!!


I should have known that the enemy will attack me in this area when I started praying in this area, what I realised during this time of Storms is that God was holding me very safely in the palm of his hand..

Ladies one thing is for sure God's ways are not mine but this I see He has plans to help me GROW, I can trust Him because He loves me and He's only got my BEST interest at hand.

While waiting for MR RIGHT I've met many MR WRONGS ... Looking back did I ever think the enemy will like God's VISION and CALLING for a KINGDOM MARRIAGE that will GLORIFY HIM in EVERYTHING we do...

Don't be misled by thoughts like... maybe I will marry my  long school friend (who you know is wrong for you) or  maybe I will marry our long old family friends son (who you know is the wrong fit) or even your Church friend who Love's you like a brother.... JUST STOP you are going around the same mountain over and over again... BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD Psalm 46:10


Just a last few thoughts that I myself have been thinking of, One of my Male friends asked me over this holiday... WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?  This was not the first time I was asked this question, but for the first time I KNEW... MY ANSWER is the one that brought GLORY to GOD!!!

May every answer on this QUESTION  bring GLORY to GOD!!!

May you all in what ever area of WAITING you are in your life be CONTENT in knowing...
Hab 2:3
FOR THE VISION IS STILL FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, BUT IT SPEAKS TO THE END, AND IT DOES NOT LIE. THOUGH IT LINGERS, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME. IT WILL NOT TARRY. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2