BLESSING

It's Wednesday evening 10pm I've just returned from a Spirit School held by Rose & Lionel Rode...  I cannot help but think of the BLESSING



to be living in a time like this...
to be living in South Africa in a time like this...
to be able to hear what the SPIRIT says to his children...


It is AMAZING to hear that the SPIRIT all over the world is talking the same language, and I'm super excited to be right in the midst of it!  God really did something when He gave me the inheritance of being part of his household, but more so giving me the privelage to grow up and live in South Africa...


I don't think we realize what we've got here, after spending time over some Nations this year, I cannot help but THANK GOD for BLESSING me being a BORN SOUTH AFRICAN... Even though my forefathers came from France, the maker himself ordained it for me to be in this country. There is hidden Manna in realizing WHY we  are here... A country with such FREEDOM in so many ways!!!

BEAUTY where ever you look and lately I cannot help but feel the SOFT PRESENCE of HIS ANOINTING and SPIRIT  floating in the AIR!  In most shops, bookstore's, Restaurants etc. etc.  you here the name JESUS on people's lips!  SOUTH AFRICAN'S are living in the LIGHT and i do believe God is equipping his children to go and shine in the dark!



The other day I had friends over from Europe and after just ONE day she could not stop crying, when I asked her what's wrong she said that she's never felt the HOLY SPIRIT the way she is feeling it in South Africa.


I know there is a ANOINTING of GOD on our country and people who come here experience something happening to them, at first they cannot put their finger on it, but I KNOW IT's

  THE "SPIRIT " OF GOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"