i2i YWAM DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SCHOOL






To all my dearest friends & fellow disciples 

So as you all know i've returned to YWAM  Kansas City with difficulty this time... reason being GOD really STIRRING my HEART for my
own NATION & PEOPLE in  (South Africa) and for the first time since I started my FAITH journey with the Lord, I long to be back HOME! But
i've been sensing GOD just really want me to realize WHERE HE IS THAT IS "HOME" so I long to just be absolutely surrendered to HIS WILL
and SPIRIT in me...

Proverbs 16:9
Man plans his ways but God directs his steps...

I have  JOYFULLY submitted to God's plan and purpose in my LIFE yet again... Running the race with so much
GRACE in this season of my life and just FULLY TRUSTING that HIS ways are BETTER than MY WAYS!!  
I've literally JUMPED into staffing the APRIL DTS School  "INTIMACY to IMPACT" www.ywamkansascity.com this season.
We are merging with a DTS School in KONA 
Hawaii called APAC " Asia Pacific" LOCKING ARMS in UNITY in the BODY and running along side each other closer to
the FATHER'S HEART for his children and nations.  

PSALM 133
Behold, how good and pleasant it is
    when brothers dwell in unity!
It is like the precious oil on the head,running down on the beard of Aaron,
    running down on the collar of his robes!It is like the dew of Hermon,
    which falls on the mountains of   Zion 
For there the Lord has commanded the blessing.

I've been spending 5 weeks in Kona Hawaii and  another 5 weeks in Kansas City DISCIPLING  saints that said
YES to the CALL of taking the GOOD NEWS to the UNREACHED places of the WORLD. 

I'l be leading a team to the NATIONS after our 10 weeks of Discipleship  training- preaching the Gospel but most importantly
bringing HOPE, LAUGHTER  and LOVE to people longing to be touched by God.

The Nations we  are considering to be going to is:
  • INDIA
  • THAILAND 
  • FIJI ISLANDS 
  • PHILIPPINES 
  • ISRAEL 
Please be praying for me and the team as we prepare to move to the YWAM base in KONA Hawaii (ready in and out of season)
- for smooth transition in my own life and buckets of GRACE to walk this season out with the fruits of the Spirit and 
ALWAYS THINKING OF OTHERS MORE HIGHLY than MYSELF!!!

LOVE is PATIENT, LOVE is KIND. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it's 
not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. LOVE does not delight in evil but rejoice with the truth.
 It always protects, always trusts, always HOPES!
1 Corinthians 13 

Please pray about sowing into my life over the next 6 months  I need fellow members of the body who BELIEVE in ME and my
CALLING in GOD's PLAN and PURPOSE over my life to financially equip me and co-labor  with me expanding the KINGDOM of GOD.
And the WORK that needs to be done in the BRIDE and BODY - ALL of you can make this POSSIBLE.

You can do this through-
 PAYPAL: anjamaree@gmail.com 
           or
 Check - 10116 Grandview rd, Apt 106, Kansas City, MO 64137
          or

          FNB CHECK ACCOUNT SOUTH AFRICA:
           54331157353
           Branch Code: 200407
TOGETHER WE ARE PREPARING THE WAY FOR HIS RETURN and INVITING AS MANY AS WE CAN TO THE WEDDING!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"