L O V E - J O Y - P E A C E




This season is all about
JESUS

-Reflecting with JOY all that God has done "2011" in my life-


As you all know i entered the USA at the end of June this year, planning to spend  7 weeks...
 quickly I once again realized that my plans is not God's plans!

Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps

I continued to lay down my desires and surrendered my life to the ONE that matters MOST to me 
"HOLY SPIRIT"
and daily abiding in  GLORIFYING JESUS in everything i do.

It's been a AMAZING- JOYESS- PEACEFUL journey with the KING- I had word when i left South Africa that my KING is waiting for me in America and with JOY i have ravished his heart! <3

I have climbed deeper into his HEART and he's made his home in mine - where HE BELONGS!!!

8 weeks YWAM KONA- Hawaii
"CIRCUIT RIDER SCHOOL"
www.thecircuitrider.com


4 weeks DALLAS Texas
SMU University-Campus ministry

6 weeks IHOP- Kansas City
International House of Prayer
www.ihop.org

4 weeks BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
The Call-www.thecall.com
Warsaw- Indiana
Fire & Fragrance YWAM- Harrisburg PA
New Jersey-South African Family

THANK YOU ABBA FATHER

For looking after me with such L O V E - you knew what ministered to my heart in every situation
Always having a warm & soft bed to sleep in...
Always having food to eat...
Always having clothes to wear...
Providing coffee's at Coffee shops which is one of my favorite things to do...
Providing the money to pay for Circuit Riders School
Providing the money for doing my DTS-YWAM in Jan 2012
Providing me with a Car in Kansas City...
Providing me with Accommodation...
Providing me with a mobile phone contract...
Providing money for flights over USA...
Providing money for gas traveling...
Providing money for thank you gifts...
Spoiling me with a pedicure
Spoiling me with a Massage
Spoiling me with new clothes
Spoiling me with NEW FRIENDSHIPS-Priceless;)

Philippians 4:19
And my GOD will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus


MY CUP OVERFLOWS
I'm THANKFUL
I'm GRATEFUL
I'm HAPPY
I'm YOURS


I'm thankful to return to South Africa for 4 weeks seeing family & friends and excited to show my beautiful country to Benjamin Dinsmore a new American friend in Christ, please continue to keep me in your prayers!
CAPE TOWN - SOUTH AFRICA

Thank you to each and everyone that's made this time such a "BLESSING" Together we are co-laboring in building a HIGHWAY of HOLINESS for JESUS and preparing the way for his return!!!

L O V E -  J O Y  - P E A C E
Have a lovely Christmas 

With "WISDOM" i prepare for all that 2012 holds- (Philippians 3:12)-


Comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER! OH WHAT A BLESSING IT HAS BEEN TO HAVE MET AND BUILD A FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU IN CHRIST JESUS! SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE! GOD CONTINUE TO GUIDE, LEAD, BLESS, LAVISH, LOVE, POUR INTO YOU ALL THAT ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES AND MORE ACCORDING TO HIS PERFECT PLAN!! GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU FRIEND, SISTER, & CO-LABORER IN CHRIST..LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! <3 <3 <3 HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Cant wait to see you again soon.

    *Audrey Addo*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"