Beholding the "BEAUTY" of his "HOLINESS"




Beholding the "BEAUTY" of his "HOLINESS" in a moment in time

How do you one CAPTURE a moment in ETERNITY on paper, a glimpse of HEAVEN and EDEN mixed together with the HOLINESS and BEAUTY of JESUS... I'm lost for words...

Deep and Passionate PURE L O V E... WOW

Tonight I once again realised that as God's children we are the highest and most important part of creation...


In my presence is where you will find it, my love dispels all fears and is a cure for every illness. Come and lay your head upon My chest and lose yourself in Me. In my presence you will experience resurrection life and wells of living water will be opened within you...

I exsperience HEAVEN on EARTH tonight...

Diving into a Well, deep calling unto deep!!!

O HOW I LOVE YOU SO JESUS

Song of Solomon 1

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth
   for your love is more delightful than wine.
3 Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;
   your name is like perfume poured out.
   No wonder the young women love you!
4 Take me away with you—let us hurry!
   Let the king bring me into his chamber

My PRAYER is for EVERYONE to enter this "PLACE" with Yeshua!

MAKE TIME FOR YOUR BELOVED!!!

-LET YOUR KINGDOM COME ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"