TOTALLY ABANDONED TO HIS PURPOSES...


BEING A FORERUNNER BURNING with the LOVE OF GOD and TOTALLY ABANDONED to HIS purposes...







1. JESUS create in me a FRESH DESPERATION to be awakened to TOTAL ABANDONMENTto you!!!

2. JESUS create in me a new PASSION to walk out courageous OBEDIENCE!!!


3. Jesus I ask for the SPIRIT OF BURNING to AWAKEN me!!!

4. Jesus I ask that you BEND me and BREAK every RESISTANCE in my LIFE


5. JESUS I ask for the FEAR OF GOD to become so loud in me that the voice of fear of man would NO LONGER INTIMIDATE ME!!!

I ask for a COURAGEOUS HEART OF CHRIST and the DESTRUCTION of FEAR & PASSIVITY!!!


I am now Approuching GOD in my KINGDOM IDENTITY

as his ROYAL PRINCESS/KING being a empty vessel for his LOVE to flow through me...



Die belangrikste is om die SPIRIT of UNBELIEVE in ons lewens af te sny en dan is dit FAITH first and Feelings Second!!!

  • I say YES to the cost of persecution...
  •  
  • I say YES to the cost of loneliness...
  •  
  • I say YES to unconventional approach...
  •  
  • I say YES to the cost of living every day for the seeking and saving of the LOST...
  •  
  • Yes to the cost of losing my reputation, I surrender my reputation and choose obedience over the sin of fear of man.
  •  
  • I say YES to the cost of losing the approval of man. I choose fear of God over the fear of man!
  •  
  • I say YES to the cost of losing comfort and materialism!
  •  
  • I say YES to the cost of truly being nameless and faceless.
  •  
  • I say YES to the Cost of Honoring the word of the LORD within me!
  •  
  • YES to the cost of never growing weary of the mission...
  •  
  • YES to proclaiming the sound that GOD has put in me!

  • YES to HOLY BOLDNESS and to live a life of HOLY FEAR OF GOD OVER MAN...JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU, I SAY YES TO THE COST OF FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kingdom Marriage Journey

Kingdom Marriage Journey part 2

"LADY IN WAITING"